Rehabilitation at home
Rehabilitation at home aims to support recovery in the comfort of your home thus favoring the pre-disposition for treatment.
Our vision of home rehabilitation integrates the various therapies, the adaptation of the surrounding environment and the empowerment, motivation and training of the patient, family and carers involved.
In this way we increase the success rate and also the possibility of closer monitoring by family members.
This service allows the person to stop being dependent on others for travel or transportation, as well as save time and avoid skirts abroad in adverse weather conditions.
It allows a greater flexibility of schedules and the orientation of the treatment is defined together with the patient and the relatives or responsible ones.
- Respiratory kinesiotherapy
- Lymphatic drainage
- Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy for stroke
- Physiotherapy Alzheimer's disease
- Physiotherapy Parkinson's disease
- Physiotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
- Physiotherapy for Cerebral Palsy
- Physical Maintenance Therapies and Cognitive Stimulation
- Speech therapy
- Adaptation of the housing environment (at the level of accessibility, toilet adaptation, stair